Friday, November 6, 2009

alphabet prints




Searching for ideas to put in the baby room months ago, first thing was an alphabet of some kind. Animals are always a great choice. Of course I found a bunch of these in different places months ago before I came up with doing the set of hand stitched animals. I just forgot to save the links. But here are some of the favorites I found with links to them.


Found this print at Little Baby Company. But also found it originally came from Petit Collage. Which also has some other great prints.

Something a little vintage looking. Found this vibrant print at byGraviela.
Found this beautiful print at Fawn & Forest and I think I've seen it many other times on other blogs here and there. Love that they used a unicorn for U.Just recently came across this one. From PushMePullYou Design.






No comments:

Post a Comment